Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pinaholic

With the Christmas season upon us my Facebook news feed has been FLOODED with pins on how to properly decorate your home to show the Christmas cheer!! Lights, trees, how to properly cut out snow flakes....don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE Pinterest but Christmas happens everywhere, on the same day, at the same time...it's always the same. So do we really need 100 pins on how to decorate a tree? But then again maybe by me not pinning on how to put lights on a free or cut out a snow flake means that my Christmas will be really lame. So I guess we'll see.
Also on Pinterest, sister missionaries- how to do the future elders survive without a Pinterest?? Christmas, fashion, and all of my friends weddings. Of all my friends if they aren't going on a mission then they are getting married or having babies. What ever happened to playing with Barbie dolls, mom calling us to dinner and primary, can we go back to those days? Growing up is scary but hey at least we have Pinterest to help us grow up. As much as Pinterest is governing our lives- how we dress, what we make and what we eat- how would I live without it?

No comments:

Post a Comment