Tuesday, October 2, 2012

7 days in the dark!

So I have been off facebook for only 7 days so far and honestly it feels like a month. I got an email from facebook telling me that I had a lot of activity I needed to check...the email said that I have 3 friend requests, 5 messages, and 68 notifications...HOLY CRAP! its only been a week and I already have all that? Thats a crazy amount to me and it amazes me that facebook sends you an email when you havent been on in a while, they want you to be on all the time. I don't miss facebook though. Even though I have a crap ton of activity that I need to check and I've been off for a week I dont feel like any of my relations have been under strain. So looks like the older generation was wrong! facebook doesnt control our relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment